Professional lorry drivers are legally required to hold a Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (Driver CPC) in addition to their vocational driving license.
To keep your Driver CPC status, you will need to do at least 35 hours of CPC periodic training in each five-year period. Periodic training involves attending courses on various aspects of professional driving.
Connection Couriers are a leader in the haulage and transport sector, consequently we can offer courses that are highly practical and relevant for your drivers since our experience is based on the real world rather than the classroom.
We have great flexibility in delivering the 35 hours (5 days) required to complete the CPC Training course.
Connection Couriers provide driver CPC approved periodic training courses and we are a JAUPT Approved Centre (AC00337)
Why choose Connection Couriers for CPC Training?
- Connection Couriers are a transport company so we face the same issues as you do
- Unrivaled experience in managing drivers and their needs combined with real-world experience of CPC Training needs
- Our accredited trainers deliver practical, relevant training with passion & fun
- We can train at various Connection Couriers depots or at your company site via our mobile CPC Training service
- We can offer courses tailored to your drivers’ requirements and dates